PhD | Graduate Student Forms
Form/s should be submitted as a pdf and emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Jay Subramanian (email@example.com), Director of Graduation Admissions and PhD Program, approves these forms on behalf of the Department chair.
- Application for Candidacy for Doctoral Degree
- Application for Extension of Candidacy or Master's Program
- Graduate Program Authorization Petition
- Petition to Change Course Enrollment
- Doctoral Dissertation Reading Committee Form
- Thesis Proposal Form
- Change of Adviser or Reading Committee Member
- Petition for Non-Academic Doctoral Committee Members
- University Oral Examination Schedule
- Request for TGR Status
- Petition for Graduation Quarter
- Leave of Absence
- Reinstatement in Graduate Study Application
- Commencement Walkthrough Petition
- Use this form to allow you to walkthrough a CS Spring Commencement Ceremony without graduating Spring quarter. In order to walk, you must have defended by May 25th.